I'm back! My grandfather is home now (with a new pacemaker)
and he is doing much better! Thank you for his well wishes!
How excited am I that I just logged on and realized that my new
SU! blogging friend, Samantha, just sent me an award! She is
so sweet and has a great blog!
It made my day!
To accept this award, I have to do the following:
1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs.
2.Share eight things about myself.
3.Pass this award onto eight other bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4.Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!
Eight things about me:
1. I've lived in Cincinnati, Ohio for the majority of my life...
except for a 7 year stint in South Florida.
2. I got married July 20, 2010 in the Dominican Republic.
The most amazing 12 day trip EVER!
3. I don't have any children...yet. I have a "mutt" named Carly.
4. I teach middle school ESL (English as a Second Language) and speak Spanish.
5. I am addicted to crafting... rubber stamping, scrapbooking, photography,
jewelry-making, knitting, quilting, sewing.... and the list goes on!
6. I bought my husband an ipad for Christmas... and took it over! (Sorry, Robert!)
7. This is my second time being a SU! Demonstrator... wish I never stopped!
8. I love corn!!!! No, really. I REALLY love corn!
There are so many inspirational blogs to share this award with.
Many have touched my heart! I would like to pass this award along to:
1. Kay Sha: Creations on Paper
2. Jacqueline Miles: Jacque"lines"
This is my mom's blog... we're a stamping "duo".
3. Tara Portney: Craft T Crimson
My sister-in-law is a new SU! demonstrator
and she is new to the blog world!
4. Mary Fish: Stampin' Pretty
Wonderful site... I've read the whole thing!
5. Kimberly Van Diepen: Stampin' by the Sea
Another blog I've read entirely! Great stuff!
6. Patty Bennett: Patty's Stamping Spot
My upline's upline in Stampin' Up!
She's so helpful and makes really cute stuff!
7. Jessica Jones: How About Orange
Fun crafty things! Love it!
8. Sarah: Orange You Glad
Discovered this blog while "surfing" and I
just love reading her stuff and seeing her
cute quilts (inspired me to start quilting again!)